PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

When is $2,00 Party ?, page-57

1. 23,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    It was all up and up 2 years ago before PLS had that big decline and no doubt many got caught out but during that time TESLA kept going up.
    I am in pension mode so need to be a bit careful where I have assets allocated so I need to have good dividend payers to meet the minimum withdrawal.
    I have private holding and use a different strategy for that portfolio but once you get wiped out as I have been in the 1987 crash and smacked in the high interest rates of the early nineties you do get smarter and I have tended to favor health and industrial shares over miners because long term they have payed off even though they are a bit boring.

I still have about 5% to 10% in spec miners but tend to trade them to reduce my entry costs and potential losses,once you fall in love with a stock or start thinking you are really smart is when you will get smacked.
    Like Samuel Clemens said the definition of a gold mine is a hole in the ground owned by a pair of liar's and early on I lost money to liars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.