RHK 0.00% 84.0¢ red hawk mining limited

when is a diamond not a diamond

1. 151 Posts.
    There are a number of ways of identifying diamonds to prove that they are in fact DIAMOND beyond doubt.

First of all and the easiest is a hot point test,an instrument commonly used by jewellers,probably a little hard on micro/macro size stones.
    Secondly is visually,under a microscope.So Kev's little beauty's would have been veiwed at 50x magnification.There are distinguishing features on a rough diamond,they are.
    -horizontal striae determines your dodecahedral face.
    -quadrons and or inverted triangles determines your cubic face.
    -trigons determines your octahedral face.
    Then you could measure your specific gravity,you weigh your stone in air suspended in a cradle and then you weigh your diamond in water,you take away one from the other and this gives you your Specific Gravity.Diamond has an SG of 3.5

These test's should be done in a lab,but most would carry a 50X microscope with a white light as part of their kit.
    These test's take no more that 5 minutes although you would probably spend alot more time with the diamond under the microscope.

I have to say that the annoucement re DIAMOND DISCOVERY was an imcompatent one,and the final say on releasing this information would rest on Kev's shoulders.

FMS have been mentioned on RAPPORT recently,which is the major diamond trading information site in the world!!!!They are know a laughing stock in the diamond world!!!!

This is a serious error of judgement and I ask you and the FMS board not to botch another one.They are very lucky as to have the iron ore tenements that they have and that FMG were so helpful to them,as to tell them that they have IRON ORE.

Unfortunetly this does cast a shadow on the skills/knowledge of the people employed/management at FMS,and I do hope that they can make up for this absolute joke of an annoucement with some great news regarding their increasing tenements in the Hammersley ranges.

However I don't think that this will have a detrimental effect on the SP as they are the cheapest iron ore minnow on the ASX,and most of us are in it for the iron ore.

I'm in it for the iron ore and always have been.I am a long term holder and will continue to hold until FMS go into production of iron ore,I give it a 3 year time frame.

We all expect alot more from the FMS management team.

Fortunatly LUCK is on our side.

I hope the blue sky doesn't turn dark and stormy!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $731 870

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1704 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 1320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.