PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Dingo,Hangseng alluded to the fact that Gus has been in China of...

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Dingo,

Hangseng alluded to the fact that Gus has been in China of late. PEN mgmt have been so proactive in setting themselves up for future production that it would no longer surprise me if he is looking at future markets to sell to. I will admit that it is pure spec on my part in saying what I have just said however, take a look at the achievements of mgmt over the last few months, there seems to be a very focused push to "get set up" sooner rather than later.

I have closely followed a few companies in my time and while I don't possess a fraction of the knowledge in uranium mining/production that others on this thread demonstrate, I have to say this mgmt team seem to be pushing all the right buttons for the time being and the progress they are making compared to other companies I have followed really is outstanding.

Also looking forward to more Barber drill results, there was some outstanding grades in the last lot released to the market. I wonder if Gus would be able to provide some guidance on roughly when the next drill results would be due? Maybe I'm asking too much. :)

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.