BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Think about the risk versus the reward - the potential downside...

1. 383 Posts.
    Think about the risk versus the reward - the potential downside is 50% (absolute tops), the potential upside is much bigger than any figures given on this thread. when (& if ofcourse) the drilling schedule is announced by MEC(MMR)the publicity it will get will be enormous, especially in Sydney; contoversial too with thanks to the greenies (IMO, yellow should be their colour)AND.....THERE IS GAS THERE, maybe even oil (longshot).

so, this is how I see things going.....
    Drilling announcement made..MMR & BUY rocket.
    share prices see-saw until close to the drill date, then soar again.
    Then, they announce they have found gas/hydrocarbons (we already know from the seismics and visible gas/oil slicks that it's there)....share prices go stratospheric;
    but then we have to wait for the nitty grity details, ie, quantity estimates, pressure etc etc etc. Obviously, if it's a commercial find, there are going to be a few very very wealthy people if they bought in at around current prices.

The time gap between drilling announcement and actual drilling could be the best time to trade until what you have left is free carried. I wouldn't worry too much about the low volumes of MMR, that will totally change if the above happens.
    I'm heavier in MMR than BUY for several reasons; tax free status foremost and also, Advent energy will probably be floated at some time which will be a benefit to MMR only, not BUY.

This is going to be one of the most interesting gas/oil plays for a long time.
    Good luck with this everyone.
    Sioux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $21.26K 5.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3250636 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5161233 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.