BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

when is announcement, page-2

1. 5,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    growth potential is enormous

Hi all,

I got a reply from Andrew Harrison (Managing Director) of NMS last week. Mind you he responded to my email within 2 hours. I thought that was a terrific effort.

He didnt disclose too much info but from what he did say, this company is going places. Just because there have been minimal announcements this year, it doesnt at all decrease the company's potential. Licencing out their technology to overseas partners is a lengthy process. It only needs to make one announcement...only one for the share price to surge.

Their cash burn at present is low, so the timing of their pending announcements will not result in more capital being raised. What Im saying is the end result will be the same regardless of when they make the announcements. Significant revenues will be generated accompanied with a very high share price.

Furthermore, their cash burn will remain low even after licencing out their technology. They wont need to worry about any significant overheads such as wages. Yes they may need to train divers but Im sure any training expenses they know they will need to incur would be factored into the licencing agreement.

Anyway have a read of the below response.

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately I am unable to offer you more information than was released to the market in our recent quarterly review of operations, and response to ASX query.

We continue to work on our plan of winning work in Australia, and licensing our technology to overseas partners. In this regard we are more than pleased with our efforts.

I assure you it is the policy of the board to release all relevant information to the market as soon as it is practical to do so.

Regards

Andrew Harrison
    Managing Director

Neptune Marine Services Limited
    Level 1, 256 St Georges Terrace
    Perth, WA, 6000

NMS will be one of the biggest/if not - the biggest market mover this year. I have no doubts about that. The underwater welding technology it has developed will revolutionise the $15 billion worldwide underwater repairs industry and save companies ten of thousands of dollars on repairs to underwater assets.

With a market cap of only $13 million, this company is dirt cheap

For more info, please visit www.neptuneunderwaterwelding.com.au and also have a look at their prospectus.

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.