SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

When is blast off?

1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963

As I have mentioned in my previous posts, the management of this company is both aggressive in its company building make-up and prone to be full of surprises. I am currently involved with another company with same management and they are driving that company extremely well and positioning it to be in the upper echelons of that specific market.

Unlike a lot of existing ASX listed companies, when this one says it is going to do something, IT DOES! It never seems to be satisfied with ‘meeting’ expectations. It appears almost as though they are self-compelled to ‘exceed’ shareholder expectations. On that level I have never been disappointed.

There has been some cursory talk of late about a proposed launch date, this being what some would consider being the next major step, confirming this company is right on track. We have been told that the launch will be mid next year. Hitching a ride on a rocket is no easy task with contracts and money exchanging changing hands well in advance to ensure all needs and criteria for both parties is met to formulate a successful launch and NanoSat deployment.

A confirmation of the launch date simply has to be soon – VERY soon………. to ensure ultimate ongoing success of this venture. Only speculating, but I reckon the share price has held so well because a launch date is imminent – within days. We are all in for one hell of a ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.