VAU 0.00% 34.5¢ vault minerals limited

when is early april??, page-20

1. 2,012 Posts.
    bluetemple, You will do ok out of this in the long run, if you hang in there. Its just frustrating as a share holder when the company has great profit margsins and potential, but keep faltering at stages and dont put out enough updates.

The final straw for me was the consolidation and the contant time frames being missed. Got sick of always having to ring the company and put the hard questions to them, when they should have been informing shareholders thru announcements on updates.

If the quarterly report, still talks about delays or problem with the plant, you can expect the price to slip more in the short term. If they can tap into the 30 day production, then back over $2 it should go.

I dont think any of this has to do with the price of gold.

For myself, im staying out of this for now, unless the price completly collapse or it can break the previous high, which would be $2.60 pre consolidation.

It really hasnt been a good run for long term share holders and hopefully that will change for the better sooner, rather then later.

What you really need, is someone to make a takeover for RED, but that wont happen unless they can find some decent gold at Mapawa, which seems to have dissapeared off the radar for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.363B
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.973M 5.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 1085058 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 424510 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.