SYG synergy equities group limited

The point of my comparison was to look at 2 very similar...

1. 23 Posts.
    The point of my comparison was to look at 2 very similar services in terms of the capabilities of the software they use, they both use Australian data centres and the service levels they offer. I'm sure that there will be services that charge more money and those that charge less. I believe if you look at what Amvault offer though they are cheaper by quite a bit.

Amvault say that their plans start at $85 per month. They are obviously targeting larger business because if you download their FAQ document it says "AmVault plans offer storage from 50GB (Gigabytes) to 1TB (Terabyte) and beyond". i.e. it suggests that their smallest plan is 50GB.

If their prices start at $85 and the storage starts at 50GB, using simple logic one could assume that $85 is the cost for the 50GB plan. This compares to 50GB on Data-inCrypt which is P.O.A. 30GB is $194.95 per month, more than double $85 from Amvault for 60 percent of the storage space. (For a bit more than $85 Data-inCrypt offers 3GB of space)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.