SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Gecko - you are spot on. This has been my quest to keep to...

1. 358 Posts.
    Hi Gecko - you are spot on. This has been my quest to keep to the path is you have done your due diligence. Charting is useful but this is a great example where a lot of investors could have been shaken out. A post earlier pointed out the bumps on the road for FMG. While I do trade, I am an investor with SDL for all the reasons mentioned over past posts fundamentally.

Shorters have capitulated, the tide has turned on enormous volume.

Reports out now that resource sell in Jan (across the board) was likely a big mistake (as it was the year before and the year before that). See Charlie Aitkens comments. Newsletter out today picking SDL as the key play at the moment. Charlie is one of the very few people in the industry that I hold in high regard. BTW we can also add Pre DFS on the Itabrite by March end.

My experience with TA is that you need to get two legs right - hard enough to get one. (Sell and rebuy). Sure you get back in, and then you pay more. For me TA is good if I don;t know, or care too much about a stock and it is about momentum. If it is a potential blue chip of the future, I hold. Only a handful of investments make you serious money over the years. Very hard to make it work if you jump in and out. Not saying it cannot be done but way too hard and stressful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.