BGL 0.94% $1.84 bellevue gold limited

When is it time to start building a money-making mine?

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I fully get that the CR will be applied towards increasing indicated and inferred resources as a way of adding to shareholder value and that the (fairly small amount of) non-production facilities development is necessary and a good thing BUT this can go on and on and on for as long as anybody cares to think because there is an awful lot to explore! BGL has 2800 sq km pegged[!] and the part that anything is known about looks likely to be very worthwhile exploring - but at some point it has to be put on the back burner and, for a while, all energies put into making money.

It seems to me that management need to be make a very careful, calculated, deliberate decision at some point (*not* too far away) to knock off exploring in favour of developing a producing mine! The real $ coming in can then happily fund a resumption of exploration with no further need for dilution of shareholder value.

Today's announced CR adds about 17.5% to SOI and that is enough! Problem is that all the funds to be raised are already earmarked and, though we will surely have lovely reserves to gloat over, we will still be only a little closer to having a working mine!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.018(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.192B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.93 $1.84 $12.70M 6.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 73685 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 73661 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.