DYL 0.00% $1.46 deep yellow limited

from announcement 6 March 2006 UPDATE ON NAMIBIAN ACTIVITIES:-•...

1. 564 Posts.
    from announcement 6 March 2006 UPDATE ON NAMIBIAN ACTIVITIES:-

• Grant of Environmental Clearances for exploration activities on all three granted EPLs.

• Physical exploration and evaluation of 1970/80s uranium resources is now possible.

• Drilling to commence as soon as possible.

• Flying of electromagnetic surveys to locate deeper uranium mineralised palaeochannels such as Langer Heinrich planned.

RC Drilling Services Namibia (Pty) LTD whose principals carried out most of the resource drilling at Langer Heinrich has been awarded the drill contract on an open-ended basis. It is anticipated that drilling will commence in April within the shallow resources previously outlined (see Table 1). When the airborne electromagnetic surveys have been completed over the entire tenement area (expected by late June) it is anticipated that deeper palaeochannels outlined under the desert sand cover will become the major target of drilling programmes into the future.

Bottom line is they can now gain "physical" access the Namibian tenements which appear to be DYL's most advanced and from extracts of the above announcement of 6 March 2006 "it is anticipated that drilling will commence in April" and "drill contract on an open-ended basis" - let's see how that progresses.

I am confident the capable and highly experienced DYL management would be working to a JORC resource from the Namibian tenements as soon as possible - but we will need drill results first !

Cheers to all the long term holders who I believe in time will be well rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.415B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.48 $1.44 $40.72M 27.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6495 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 228546 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.