LEG 9.09% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

When Is Legend Going to Blow?, page-17

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    With respect I think you may have a little tunnel vision. I have watched every interview conducted by MW over the previous three years. (Wouldn't mind hearing from someone else Oliver maybe?) There is not one interview where he has tried to justify the fall in share price. If I am wrong please show me one apart from this interview where he blames the market for LEG decline in share price. Lets not forget he pumped the price to 20c and today we are at 3.5c. Don't blame us (The market) for this. That is a cop out. I thought it was a very ordinary and confusing statement to say Mawson did not follow to a commercial outcome. If what you are saying is correct perhaps he should have worded it differently. I have said all along that LEG shareholders just want clear and concise updates not another gobble gook statement like this that seem to be coming on a regular basis.. I have never interpreted no news as bad news but I have said again and again MW has has made many quotes including his famous one. We will be judged by the share price. If you think he has to endlessly justify the fall in share price perhaps in future he just needs to choose his words more carefully. Just to be clear I actually don't mind MW as a person because he appears to be a bloke you would enjoy having a beer with. But as long as I am a shareholder I will continue to question what he says and does in regards to LEG. After all I will use one of his famous and repeated quotes. "I have skin in the game"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $34.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $6.011K 552.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44006 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 417326 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.