KAR 0.93% $1.61 karoon energy ltd

when is next ann?, page-26

1. 571 Posts.
    Socksa, my point about WPL etc was that this is where only a small amount of my cash is. I paid bugger all ($1.00) for 80% of my KAR holding. My recent purchase has been because I am prepared to take a further punt. Good luck with whatever your strategy may be.
    Cold shower time for everyone and somebody please pass the happy tablets.
    I'll put my thoughts on the table. I might be right and I could just be wrong.
    If Proteus is big, and linked to Poseidon then there will be a lift in SP. How much? Not as much as some would hope as the market is cautious.
    I'll tip that Proteus does have gas - otherwise it would have been plugged and abandoned by now.
    If Proteus and Poseidon are linked then that should underwrite any CR or concerns about Grace. Again, the word is "should".
    Could a T/O be on the cards? Possibly. I would say 40:60 at best. At this stage suitors will be sitting on the fence. A failure at Proteus, particularly if combined with a failure to farm-out Grace would offer a cheap buy-in. I would argue that a suitor would most likely be either COP or Petro. Other Browse inhabitants may also stick their neck out for a look. Shell?
    What makes KAR valuable in comparison with others is its skillbase ie they can sure sniff gas.
    Geez, I just wish that somewhere like Greece or Spain would have a bad day.
    Jimmyoz
    Mt Somewhere

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.