AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

When is the EGM, page-164

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Hi ck , you do have a habit of writing comments without validity or concern for their accuracy.
    FYI I have been for many many many years at the top levels of corporate management, directorships, investments and broking. I actually do know what I'm talking about, and I am telling you that the likelihood is virtually NIL of sophisticated and professional investors, having done their research prior to taking a placement , then selling immediately after or even before the event. They are predominantly rational, unemotional and longer-term investors... It is,however, reasonable to postulate that,in a volatile market and in the case of thinly traded AKP, with its long history of delays and disappointments , that non- professionals may take an emotional view and kick the bucket. Add to that the possibility of a need for liquidity in a falling market, their sales in a thinly traded stock can exacerbate the downside.
    So before you denigrate somebody without any knowledge as to their background or knowledge, you should take stock and think about what YOU are saying, not with what they have said...and to remove the emotional outbursts..

That would make for a more mature and worthwhile discourse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.