AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Just because there are parcels being traded does not necessarily...

1. 2,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2639
    Just because there are parcels being traded does not necessarily mean that the parties (or party) are not simply passing the shares back and forth many times over. Which as I have said several times, is what I suspect. That would make it look like there is a larger volume being traded when it is a single volume being cut and diced into different sized parcels to set the trading price and give the appearance of volume trading. I have noted several times that the sells at higher prices and the buys at lower prices rarely disappear when these trades occur. These bids and sells do not seem to appear on retail board screens. That pattern tells me something. I can envisage a number of ways this could be executed without risk of the parties not getting their shares bought/sold by outsiders. It just takes access to rapid direct trading rather than via an intermediary like most retail traders use.

But I admit that this is just my surmisal, and I may of course be completely wrong in my understanding of what is happening. I'm not an expert by any means. So this is merely an opinion. But that is what I am going with.

And I continue to be sceptical of posts by non-holders who spend an inordinate amount of time on HC trying to convince holders that the company is some sort of a con. Their motives make little sense if they have nothing to gain personally from convincing others of their propaganda line. As non-holders what could that possibly be?
    Last edited by BobF: 15/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.