AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

When is the EGM, page-329

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Trolls (of this AKP forumn and elsewhere online). Sad, dark, negative thinking, losers that have had a lot of difficulty making any gains in life and specifically the share market for HC trolls. There is not much joy for them in life. Always losing out to someone else. Failing at every turn. No money to actually buy any shares. It's difficult for them to even have a go at something. Their gloomy outlook will dampen their spirit.

Hence their motivation here and elsewhere online. To spread their dark and negative outlook amongst others. For if only others would fail as they have done, then there would be just that glimmer of joy in their otherwise meaningless existence. So they haunt this forumn like ghosts. Hoping against all hope that AKP will fail. So that they will be right for once. Just once. And so that there will be more losers to huddle with.

I'm an empathetic sort of guy, but I have no time for the trolls. They bring their own doom upon themselves. Hence the ignore option comes in very handy. Then the basement dwellers can remain in the dark where they belong.

Begone sad losers. Back to the basement with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.