AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

When is the EGM, page-52

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Hey markpw,
    Most of your post is baseless speculation.
    Fred keeps funding this company to ensure its survival as it develops this ground-breaking, disruptive technology. And the result is that shareholders are not diluted. He recently lent the Company more than $4 million, (unsecured), of which he reinvested some $2million in shares (currently awaiting an EGM to be confirmed).
    Can you please explain the basis for your statement that he could engineer loans and other deals off his holding-- this seems to me to be just a bunch of words strung together, with no rational basis....Also, can you explain how/when the patents will run out... and what brings you to state that the China deal looks "very wobbly"? ( I haven't come across that technical phrase before).
    I can't argue that you no longer trust Fred, that is clear. But consider that whatever he does for AKP applies to every shareholder, as he ranks pari passu with everyone, as there is only one class of shares.
    Regarding their "poor, in fact diabolically bad, communications", Fred has said that if there is nothing to report, he reports nothing.
    Looking forward to being educated...
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's not rocket science--it's much more difficult.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.