AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Just take a step back and look at it logically and objectively....

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Just take a step back and look at it logically and objectively. Without all the Danny and Yuval first name "science buddy cool smart guys" nonsense.
    A poker player who is good at financial shuffling and bankruptcies but has zero technical expertise and knowledge is singularly responsible for the next leap in speaker tech since the cone and tweeter. Oh and one of the scientists has time to go at it in the Hornsby Men Shed .
    I mean its utterly ridiculous.
    It would be like Fred Bart putting a man on Mars- that's the level of "leap" one is talking about here .
    No wonder AKP investors are a laughing stock . I was one of them. What on earth made me do that? .. the dangling carrot ..the excitement of the story, the positive early reports from brokers, the naivety of non professional investor friends , the repetitive, arrogant and totally misguided "scientific expertise" of the Bobs n Nobs on here.
    I was conned frankly by Bart.
    I'm out for months now thank god .
    And yet the sorry show drags itself on.
    And the Bobs n Nobs continue playing out of key , still bursting with ludicrous hubris , ears firmly plugged, whilst the SS AKP slides slowly into the freezing dark waters of oblivion. They absolutely deserve every second of their icy fate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.