AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Really??..I can hardly believe what I’m reading on this forum...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Really??..I can hardly believe what I’m reading on this forum atm. It’s turning into a sad circus. Luci mentions name calling, arrogance, pseudo science, etc.. I think you have completely reversed the roles here. The only crowd on this forum who are contributing to a civilised and constructive debate and conversation are the, as you called it, Bob’s and Nobs. They provide exchange of ideas, opinions and facts. I grant you, based purely on information provided by AKP.
    You in the other hand and other members who take great pleasure (your words) in denigrating AKP, “winding people up” and pretty much accusing the board of lying, provide zero facts. You make statements which sounds like broken records! Still no facts to back it up. No questions from you that can be debated. Are you a scientist might I ask? Do you know Yuval personally or Fred? How many professional poker tournaments has he entered? Do you know at what stage we are in the development? Have you travel to China to visit EM?.. Can you tell what’s been done so far?..something..anything?
    Do you know how many investors knew anything about the first Apple products before being publicly launched?.. The answer is a big fat zero. All developers were sworn to secrecy. Same with first Tesla I believe. 350 people invited on launch day, that’s all.

Regardless of the stage of development we’re at, I will say there is more evidence there is a product that no products at all.

How handy is the “ignore” button becoming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.