AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Yep you made a good point (which I overlooked): "the more...

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Yep you made a good point (which I overlooked): "the more plausible option is that its just a bit sh!t, and doesn’t do what they said it would"

I'm assuming Earth Mountain at the 2022 Shanghai International Audio Industry Conference is going to title their presentation: "The Mems chip that's just a bit sh8t and doesn't do what we say it does"

Fred does not give a flying continental about you, me, or any small holders. If he presents at an EGM, he will do so at a single one when the company needs to formally approve the EM funding, which is waiting on Chinese regulatory approval. He doesn't need to convince you / me or others by demonstrating the technology (as much as we would like him to).

Please sell, cut your losses and at least be true to your beliefs. You think the stock, concept , whatever is a failure, then sell and sit on the sidelines and keep delighting in the inevitable car crash that is awaiting us poor Bobs and Nobs.

But the fact is you still hold, because you believe they have a good chance of pulling this off.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.