AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

To me this is a genuinely perplexing stock. It has been listed...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    To me this is a genuinely perplexing stock.

It has been listed for about 15 years and has no product that it can offer for sale. The retort is "it's just around the corner" (although it is not management who say that - as they mostly say nothing of any substance).

Fred Bart and his family own a heap of shares and he is the major funder of the company. It looks to me like it should be a privately operated corporate vehicle.

I have owned the stock in the past - and made a little money, so I am not down on it but it feels like in the time I have been watching it (since 2017) it remains in a state of frozen animation.

It seems people post here on the theme of "massive potential" and "production is just around the corner". Here is a random quote from a post in 2013:

How many years per phase btw? report says phase III will take as long as phase II. thats about a year right? Then phase IV is actual mass production?

Apart from trusting management (which is a HUGE thing in investing) I can't see reasons not to throw the kitchen sink into this stock. I must confess, I have been fantasizing about it becoming a $10 billion company. Dangerous thoughts I know and i have only put in what I can afford to loose (learn my lessons many moons ago).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.