AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

This farmin partner that is been talked about - surely if they...

1. 20,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2030
    This farmin partner that is been talked about - surely if they find one, they will demand a very good deal to help out AED in this state. This will inturn impact AEDs future profitability as it will dilute the share of profits.
    Having followed a few oil stocks and invested in a few I feel this may get worse. 184 million in debt is a big amount. Any remedial action to increase production is also expensive. Future production is a maybe so the AED analysis should be done on current producion. For past holders it would be interesting to analyse the initial BFS and see what production rates underpinned the debt in the first place.

Another question - has AED got oil hedging in place as a global recesion may push oil down and this will also impact profits

in terms of the CEO and friends being relaxed , I read a while ago a lot of the CEOs had derivative instruments that locked in the value of their shares, so it may seem on their holdings they are hurting however sometimes they have hedged the shares at much higher levels. I am not saying this is the case for AED but something to be wary of.

not advising anyone to buy or sell - simply my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.