RED 2.90% 33.5¢ red 5 limited

HI Brettdale, I realise your concerns, having just bought into...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    HI Brettdale, I realise your concerns, having just bought into RED. Its an unnerving time for those that buy and see the share price head south!

I assume RED has got its main work cut out in 2 directions:
    1. Finalising the Notice of Meeting for some time in January, re seeking shareholder approval of the funding package Tranche 2 equity raise. I imagine that with a share price hanging around (or dare i say it, below) the proposed equity raise price of 15.5 cents, that shareholders would be crazy not to approve it. But to be honest who knows, to ensure that shareholders approve it, it is possible that some party is keeping the share price down to this current level. Thats a possibility, but obviously with the gold price lower who knows what some (short term) RED shareholders may do!
    2. Mapawa drilling. I am not sure if it has started, but I would imagine it has, and then the news announcements on this should start flowing. I am confident that the first hole, if it has any significant intersections, will become a completely new dimension to RED. And the price could move up appreciably given some positive statements.
    3. On the Siana front, I imagine that RED will soon announce the commencement of certain contractor engagements for the development. RED, having got the first tranche funding in place will likely start that process soon.
    4. I would imagine, on a completely different level, RED will start advertising in national newspapers for particular professional positions for Siana. This will start to increase RED profile in industry, which should have a positive impact on RED - IMO many people buy shares knowing that they have confidence the project is going ahead in reality with the engagement of staff etc.

Of course, with Christmas only a short time away the trading will die away and any nervous trader types selling out could have a significant negative impact on the share price. AND it could heighten any interest if Mapawa strikes paydirt!

(if you want some reassurance, I have held RED/(and its predecessor) for many years and have learnt (frustratingly!) to look beyond the next days trading price!

Remember, with each day RED is getting closer to production and that will have a profound POSITIVE impact on RED's share price - it can't remain priced as a spec gold explorer forever with production around the corner!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.278B
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.3¢ 33.0¢ $7.086M 21.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1728335 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 191524 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.