SYG synergy equities group limited

That's old news bj and you forgot the ASX top 20 company, anyway...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    That's old news bj and you forgot the ASX top 20 company, anyway show me the money, I'm more interested to see how much they actually make from these guys.

I find this interesting:
    "With this in mind, the Board has carefully reviewed its 2008 strategy and resolved that the SYNERGY National
    Roadshow will attract a wider audience and have greater impact when it follows the initial sale and announcement to
    the market of at least 500 gold-user SMX licenses (expected to occur within the next 90 days). Subsequent to achieving
    this milestone, the Company expects SMX sales to accelerate rapidly, with revenues reflecting this in the coming
    quarter(s)."

500 gold users will only bring in $200k per year (does this include our two top ASX companies?), anyway, sure this is just a start but 90 days, another time line for us to get hopeful about only to get let down again? We'll see I guess, in the meantime it looks like they may have to do another capital raising, more dilution...

Just my thoughts, not having a go at you but if you feel you need to have a go at me well I understand, you did say you were a constantly angry person, I won't take offense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.