CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

when is the plant up and running, page-10

1. 2,463 Posts.
    UJ havent thought as deep about the finances of the spin off ect but dont think they would have much trouble raising money for it as long as everone things the commoities market is gunna stay strong.

Suspect even GT could sort that side of it provided it was to someone's advantage - someone he is in tight with of course - even if not entirely to holders advantage.

Only reason am excited on that front is (forgive the spelling if wrong I been to the pub - again and ready for bed) is that the geo's MH and Chappel's ability has impressed me. OK MH gave me the sh!ts selling into a number of good announcements but I can;t bag him on the geo front. Who else can send a drill rig out into the middle of no where - in the middle of NSW (well not really coz Condobolin is in the middle - or at least that's what condobolinites reckon if you ask them) but really it was in the middle of bloody no where - no town no nothing - not even a real land mark that I know of - crikey I hadda use Google Earth and the lat and long to find it - but still didnt know where it was lol - Nevertheless, they sent a rig out there and said put one hole down here and another here - and they came up bloody trumps.

Yep I'll take the shares that anything I am holding at the time entitle me to - but then I'd put money in to buy more also but if they ever say they are going to now become producers I'd sell the lot lol. Reckon instead they will flog whatever they find off to the mother ship so they can stuff up development lol.

Anyway - thats the thought of a drunk heading to the fridge for another G&T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.