CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Was nearly going to start a thread as " Old Rowers " or so, but...

1. usp
    449 Posts.
    Was nearly going to start a thread as " Old Rowers " or so, but this is OK anyway. Can't be that much rum left by now? so spriuk up if you're still aboard.
    I reckon we've all learnt our lessons in Charting School over the last year or so, but in current times , you've really got to ask " What is the whole shebang WORTH ? "
    Somewhere on a radio item today was that China's electricty shortfall was MORE than the UK's output.
    I don't have a lot of hope of elephant country in western NSW but it can happen. Lived out there and drove a lot and any mines are named after Mount This or Something Hill so any new discoveries are going to be getting under the ageless overburden that is western NSW. CBH's ( ex Pasminco's ) Eleura/Endeavour was found by flyovers. That said, any spinoffs will be only proportional to current holdings , so big boys will get lots and little fellas will get ...
    My entry into the Sweep is 9.51 AM on 31Jan to find out whether the Stamp Duty has been resolved and all those drill results from all those rigs since last wet season ending!!!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.