CNM carnegie corporation limited

when is the queen arriving

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

I try my best to be an earnest and prudent poster - i really do. The fact that i almost succeed, most of the time, is a miracle. But occassionally, i have to break out and appease the tabloid gods. I did it a while ago, chanelling the jounalistic integrity of Naomi Robson to pass on an absolutely "sure thing", third hand, twice removed rumour about CNM wanting to hire an engineer, or tealady, or something to do with something else. Can't remember. Doesnt matter. Don't bore me with details.

Well, this time i dug out my Mike Munroe Memorial "Foot in the Door" Surveilance Boots and took a fly-by past the research facility and wave site near Fremantle. And while i didn't find Mr Burns in a Nazi uniform completing some unfinished business for Max Mosley, i did find the place was clean.

Very clean. Unnaturally clean. All the random bits and pieces that make a working site look like work is accually being carried out are gone. It's all been moved around the back, out of sight. Even the shipping containers that were out the front, offending no-one, have been moved around the back. The place is spotless. The kind of spotless that occurs in your own house prior to the arrival of guests.

Judging by the way the CNM facility looks, i reckon HRH herself will soon be making an unscheduled stop to announce the 30 days of ceto testing are an unbridled success. I also wouldnt be surprised if she jumped in the water and straddled a ceto unit like a Grand National winner, just to please the crowd.

And, i've heard a rumour that Penny Wong just bought a swimming costume as well (at this time of year! - join the dots people). Announcement soon-ish! Sell the house, take out a margin loan with Laurie Emini's new start up and dump all of it into CNM. Can't fail. Lock it in!!

Ocassionally, i just have to dig out my Mike Munroe "foot in the door" steel capped boots,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.