AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

1) Yes the delay is caused by ASX not the company management. 2)...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

1) Yes the delay is caused by ASX not the company management.

2) I have been told same thing. ASX meeting is next week on Wednesday ( 13th ) or the Friday ( 15th ) depending on ASX workload.

3) Re list date I am only having a guess will be end of next week around 15th or early the following week around 19th Jan

4) Once relisted everything falls into place, which includes the money available to use to take VNX to the next level.

My thoughts are with Byron and liked the way of his words described VNX in going forward in 2016.
    The relist date will be what it will be.

In my eyes, the sooner the better so we can "get this show on the road", put Oper8tor out there for the world to see.

I hope management are smart enough to be interviewing 3 or 4 marketing companies right now, today. Not leaving until the App is ready and finished in a few months time and then "look around". Once these various companies have quoted a price and have offered their best marketing program ideas a decision can be made on which company wins. All this takes time and Vonex management will need a few weeks to do that and there goes January and probably part of Feb if they started today 8th Jan. Then for the chosen marketing company to put it all together, like book TV / Radio time spots is not done over night, all takes time. Billboards road signage will need to be booked for when they become available. What will be done I do not know. Maybe advertising in China, Pakistan, India where the population is gigantic and these people will use the App. Do not have to forget Australia altogether because it is a very small market but spend our shareholders money wisely in the right countries firstly.

The 3 countries I mentioned are the "fish" to catch..... we are talking of billions of people here

I hope Mark, Brydie, Angus and the rest of the team are onto this now because there will be no excuses to shareholders that this Oper8tor App cannot be marketed aggressively on the same day this App is launched ready to "sell". We all know very well that "time flies"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.