AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Markaple ... you look like just an extra account created to ramp...

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Markaple ... you look like just an extra account created to ramp this stock and to back each other up. Your first post was only 3 months ago (october 2015) and it was on this stock. Back then .. which was only 3 months ago, you claimed that you were "someone very new to the stock market". Now, 3 months since being new to the stock market, you now claim that "In defence of Sales who is a poster I follow and have done well from some of his advice and knowledge" and that "I have invested strongly in AWD/Vonex".

Here is the problem (i.e., inconsistencies in the story that you are telling). In the past three months, I fail to see how you could have bought in this stock 3 months ago, invested heavily in them and do well now when the sp now is lower than 3 months ago. This simply cannot happen since at the time of your very first post (where you posted "Skyscraper you are right on the money. This will be a longer term gem gauranteed!!" .. the sp was over 3c.

I also fail to see how you could have followed and done well listening to Sales' "advice" and "knowledge" when the following are just some of his delusional ramping posts:

- 14 Aug 2015 when the sp was at 3.5c - "You are getting me excited Skyscraper so I bought some more... if this is sold for even 9 billion that equates to around $3.00 a share on a take over.... WOW...come on 2016" (Is this what you call advice and knowledge? advice to buy more at 3.5c and the knowledge that it may be worth $9b??)

- 14 Aug 2015 - "Noooooo try $12 billion and worth every cent of it" (even better advice and knowledge??)

- 14 Aug 2015 - "I am looking forward to the day when "if you want the stock, pay up" cos that is the only way you will get it." (seriously good advice??)

- 19 Aug 2015 when the sp was at 3.7c - "Certainly undervalued at these prices. Even if sold for a say of one fifth of "Watsapp" takeover price this stock would be valued at $1.08 a share. People do the numbers. This is a buy and hold stock, nothing else." (Did you follow this advice too? undervalued at 3.7c before when the last traded price was 2.6c? did you also follow his valuation of this stock based on one fifth of whatsapp? is this what you deem knowledge? so at 3.7c back then, "This is a buy and hold stock, nothing else"???)

- 20 Aug 2015 - "I hold a lot of this stock and will continually buy as each opportunity arises. Hold the stock people and lets see if next year we get more than whatsapp." (if this is not ramping i dont know what is. "buy as each opportunity arises" and next year more than whatspp??? thats just delusional!)

- 12 Oct 2015 - "my sentiment changed to a Buy now as these are cheap at 3.3c / 3.5c" (did you listen to this too? if so, how can you be doing well now??)

Above are just some examples of his delusional ramping posts. No substance, just buy and hope, no different to gambling. Honestly, how can you even say that Sales "is a poster I follow and have done well from some of his advice and knowledge".

Sorry to catch you with your pants down. Now sales, you can create more accounts to ramp and support each other in ramping. After this post, rampers and Sales' supporters would start questioning my motive and why I am wasting my time posting this... sorry... i just can't help it when i see a blatant lie to mislead people.
    Last edited by azu: 14/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.