AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Why do you care so much? Why do you continue to post many times...

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    Why do you care so much? Why do you continue to post many times when you do not hold and with a "sell" sentiment, do not intend to hold?

It seems you are on a crusade against the company, or at least the former management.

On 5/8/15, you were a holder but perhaps became a bit disgruntled that you did not receive your SPP allocation on time or of the amount you were hoping to receive.

So before 5/8/15, you were a fan of the company pursuing Vonex. Why else to participate in the SPP to assist the company with the transaction?

So what changed with Vonex itself? The company has since won awards and is growing at a fast pace. In Oper8tor, they have a prospective blue sky opportunity. The capital injection can only help them. More products. More channel partners. More customers. I much prefer the revenue streams of Vonex compared to other recent RTOs.

Do I think Vonex will be worth the billions such as Whatsapp/Skype etc. Extremely unlikely. Whatsapp was released when the Apple App Store was in the fledging stage. It also had 2 rounds of venture funding (USD7m and USD50m) from Sequoia, one of the Silicon Valleys heavy hitters. But does it have to be as successful as those other apps? Does it have to be a B2C opportunity? Can it not carve out a successful niche as an app for Telcos to control/influence/participate in a smartphones comms use... (as suggested by @WallyWally - one of the best posts on AWD). Perhaps, yes. Vonex already have relationships with Telcos.

By 6/8/15, it seems you were positively livid. A man (or woman) on a mission. You started the thread "at least now we know how the management values longterm shareholders". Ironically, your last sentence of that post says: "Helpful comments welcome. Non-helpful comments please stay away". And to think you have posted 100s of comments since. All negative.. vis-a-vis Sell/Not Held disclosure.

So do us all a favour... give it a rest.

Although, I predict the opposite. You will be further enraged. Incoming....

Good luck with any of your other holdings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.