AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Hi Growler or just another fake account created by the rampers....

1. azu
    612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi Growler or just another fake account created by the rampers. This account just looks so fishy... Created not even one month ago (grand total of 9 posts in total - yes thr above was his 9th post) to post on AWD ... On a crusade to attack people opposing this stock and questioning people why post when they dont hold.

Too many new accounts here created solely to ramp and feed off each other! You guys are getting so desperate!

You ask "Why do you care so much?Why do you continue to post many times when you do not hold and with a "sell" sentiment, do not intend to hold?"

Just as i predicted (see the end of my previous post), rampers like u would question this. As already explained, i dislike reading fabricated stuff and lies, and misleading ramping posts. Is there a hotcopper policy against people posting opposing views on a stock??? But i believe there is a hotcopper policy against people creating new accounts to feed off each other.

Now stop questioning people for posting here even if they do not hold this stock - they dont for very good reasons!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.