AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

AZU you my friend are someone that I will definitely seek advise...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    AZU you my friend are someone that I will definitely seek advise from if ever I decide to take up fishing as you seem to be getting bites from everywhere, me included for some strange reason!!

I am not a fake account, that I promise you... I have seeked advice and used posters knowledge (Sales and Skyscrapers to mention an few) on this stock and others.

Mate I am 52 years old and as honest as they come (I will call a spade a spade) so to be a fake account is not something I would think of doing (Would you?).

Why am I so confident in regards to this specific stock other than advice from a very good friend and knowledge from other posters??

As I stated I have been directly involved with the Telco industry in senior management positions both here and overseas in the field of sales and marketing, and I have the opinion that my friends advise regarding Vonex and what they have is something special as a WHOLE business not just something on the back of Oper8tor... I am still involved with some major Telco companies in a consultancy role regarding overseas call centre set-ups and technical advise, so it is with this knowledge that I base my thoughts and opinions on this specific stock. The others I hold have been purely through research, asking questions and seeking the knowledge from others on this site.

Happy Fishing Buddy!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.