AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Not an unexpected response. I joined HC in October. But you...

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    Not an unexpected response.

I joined HC in October. But you say... "not even one month ago". How hard is it to get that bit right? Too hard for you it seems.

I rarely post. Correct. So I could hardly be classified as a ramper. I hold over 20 stocks. Some of those you can see in my profile. Some you cannot.

The big question you ignored is... what has changed in Vonex since the time of SPP when you held and now?

The facts are:
    1. Vonex has won awards
    2. Continued to grow the business - revenue, channel partners
    3. Raised capital - heavily over-subscribed (like the SPP you participated in)

None of the 3 above can be disputed. Unless of course you know better than Deloitte and they haven't been growing faster than their telco peers.

I also said the app is a blue-sky opportunity but I doubted if it would be worth billions like a whatsapp or Skype. I gave some background into my belief. Again, hardly ramping. In fact, some may regard it as down-ramping!

Two additional reasons why I like Vonex:
    1. The Milestones. Some of the better Milestones I have seen for Performance Shares; tied to both increased revenues AND market cap ($150+m cap + $12+m revenue within 3 years).
    2. Peer Analysis. NOR has annualised revenues of just over $1m and a current cap of about $65m. Vonex has 4-5 times the revenues and a lower cap. Vonex 2 current product streams have margins of 65-75% and 25-35%. NOR's margins are unknown at this stage. I would suggest they are negative: averaging revenue of about 30c per download. Cost per download were reported as now less than $1. I would guess if they were under 30c, and therefore delivering a positive margin, NOR would be singing from the rooftops. They aren't. Vonex also outperforms ZIP on the revenue front.

If any of the "facts" as I have presented are wrong, please correct me. If any of the other points I have raised are wrong or you have a contrarian viewpoint, then again, please let me know.

Over to you...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.