G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Suspension may take a while to be lifted ... many questions need...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Suspension may take a while to be lifted ... many questions need to be answered.

The positive speculation was created by CJ himself ... and the fact that he had no idea about the rubies (product they are selling) and the market ... unacceptable (second time after the cut rubies debarcle).

I think hotcopper poster, unfortunately, used CJ's positive comments and perception (which was wrong), to post comments on hotcopper. The posters were not imagining the expected positive outcome of the auction ... it was being portrayed as such by CJ.

Refer my previous post (link below):
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/28335576/single

This being the case I think Suspension may take a little longer to sort out and CJ will have to provide extensive information as to how he cam to the conclusion that the rubies were high quality and worth in excess of $100 per carat ... and dare I say, what he did to verify these facts before making them public ... as it now (with hindsight) appears as though neither is the case. CJ will be have his work cut out to explain his previous public announcements to ASIC ... which unfortunately and sadly appear to have cost many shareholders dearly.

Let's stop attacking each other, step back and determine exactly where the blame lies ... and in my opinion all facts point to one person (who by the way has done this before).

Anyway, what will be will be ... hopefully some form of "factual" positive news is announced before we come out of suspension.

P.S. - Moving forward, don't forget that a leopard does not change his spots.

Good luck all holders, we are going to need it!

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.