EPY 2.70% 19.0¢ earlypay ltd

Yes some days are good and some bad......At work though it's all...

1. 3,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Yes some days are good and some bad......

At work though it's all professional. shirt, tie and polished shoes; especially in the lecture theatres which are quite nice. Weekends and some nights one could run off and get into all sorts of trouble with someone special :-))))

Anyhow, I digress. I got a photo today of an e-pay sign on Sukhumvit soi 71 which is a busy arterial leading up to my university. It was out the front of an internet cafe of all places but last I heard, E-pay Thailand are working on getting the terminals into 7-11s and the like, but I wish they'd hurry up.
    E-pay re-loads many facilities here such as international calling card accounts, internet cards and the like. I still have to get those scratch cards though but I must say they're getting more and more cheap looking compared to a while ago. They used to be plastic but now they're on tacky cardboard.
    Electronic re-loads make more sense so I'm not sure what the big hold up is. Maybe the company who makes the cards has someone on the inside paying someone off somewhere?????

Anyway how can I put this photo on here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $17.83K 93.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 50383 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.