AIM 2.90% 33.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Its quite trur PR I do like to "fly blind" and I rate the asset...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Its quite trur PR I do like to "fly blind" and I rate the asset a company has very highly.If you notice I like to pick companies with close to bullet proof margins as the grades at Perkoa will ensure.Just one other thing on Perkoa is also the high chance of finding more zinc and as the company quite rightly points out it doesnt need to be nearly the grades of the current ore body as they will have all the plant/infrastructure set up and paid for by the time theyd be likely to bring any more resource into calculation.

But thats an aside.

No,I rarely call management as I base my confidence investment factor on the way in which a company is progressing raisings,the strength of holders(not too particular as to who holds,just the strength of the hold and whether they are increasing-flawed by your standards/fair enough),the sp or market cap relative to others and many more,just not much on the in-depth management side.A strong asset will always prevail,whether good management or average imho.

Actually I quite like that application of "flying blind".I think I'll use it next time I have a debate about relative investment techniques.I suppose one could call it the "head in the sand" investment technique too!

I like em both.

Your investment technique is very akin to Tastargas in many regards in that Tas likes very strong management and getting down to tin tacks as far as management mix is concerned as well as the intricate machinations of the company.Fair enough if thats how in-depth one wants to be.

BUT Im thinking this will restrict Your potential gains if giving the company no latitude for growth both in financial terms as well as the ability to grow in their knowledge in running a company.You see imho the whole of life is a learning process and if we didnt allow for this then we wouldnt see the people that have a much greater capacity to learn and build something actually being able to do so.

Getting a warm fuzzy feeling inside?I thought not.LOL

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $69.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $107.7K 319.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11593 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 40283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.