TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

H Sorry to be picky but AS wrote his email yesterday morning pre...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    H
    Sorry to be picky but AS wrote his email yesterday morning pre open, claiming correctly, that he purchased 78k shares over previous 2 days.
    So someone else was buying yesterday..unless he went to the plate again?..maybe murray m?
    I brought a small amount.

I still like you and many have concerns about the cashburn etc..and await the big concrete PO with dollars attached, to get this thing truly moving.

I do sense a slight change of sentiment on here which is
    heartening and makes for easier reading.

see this article about the adamo dell computer..delays

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:4ZbNx0pOBscJ:www.laptopical.com/dell-adamo-stalled-until-mid-2009.html+dell+adamo+pc+foxconn&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9

wouldn't it be good if part of the the hold up referred to below was TZ related.. from LOI to real PO contract?

"There is still little factual information about the Adamo (even after a CES demonstration), aside from the fact that it looks pretty darned cool, but there is a strong hope that these delays will be compensated by some pretty impressive internals. Can't be too sure though, and it looks like we're going to have to wait a while to find out."

of well we still wait..and hope.
    good luck all

tm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.