When life gives you lemons, page-8

1. 86,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - I can imagine ----------- I've got a few resistances to Italy

but, I know if I can get over it -------- I'd probably fall in love with the place.

I've sort of half r'sed decided to go and have a look at Lake Como - I don't know when or how

I want to see in the physical what the fuss is all about - but, using google maps the other day - I went and had a look at the coffee shops not too far from George's shack --------- they look really really really great

I'll see --------- tomorrow - I might have a plan - I've got a decision point happening here later today - I'll let you know the result

after that - I'll have to have a think -- Macron is talking about a menu for opening up about mid May --------- he's supposed to be going to chat to us about the end of the month.

Something is happening here - but, I refuse to think about it until after this afternoon - but, the people on the theatre boat across the river from me - they haven't been here for weeks - but, now - for a couple of days - there's been a flurry of activity - including scraping on the sides - looks like they are going to paint the hull

there's been several volunteers on board - I haven't spoken to Matilde -the owner - you've seen her in one of my vids ---------- but, somethings different

it's not the only sign either - don't know what's happening - but, they are all at least thinking somethings going on.

we shall see

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.