When Lockdown Ends in Melbourne I'm Outta Here!

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    The question is where, where in Australia am I free to live my life without being manipulated and coerced into putting an experimental poison into my body?
    I want a place that allows me to be free to eat out wherever I want, go to a movie, sporting event, concert, join a gym etc...
    I choose not to volunteer my body so I can be allowed to live a free and happy life in Melbourne, I am willing to lose my job for my constitutional right not to be forced into something I don't want to be injected into me.
    My mental health has really suffered lately, I've lost hope, I feel anxious even depressed. I feel like I'm being bullied by a government with an agenda even they fail to comprehend..
    I hate Melbourne now with a passion, I can't believe the majority of people here have let this happen to them.. accepting masks as normal, curfews as Normal and ongoing lockdowns until they all obey the government's vaccination program.
    We have been fooled, lied too, played like a violin.
    Heard a rumour that Andrews has so many lawsuits against him it's not funny... The people will eventually say enoughs enough soon I hope... the police will finally realise they are just being used to pull all this off.

Went for a bike ride today to clear my head, but the anger and frustration I feel remains..

I want out but where too is my question, where will I be free to live the life I choose to live?

I'd imagine thousands of Melbourne people feel the same as me.

F THE JAB imo
    Last edited by SamsonMach2: 26/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.