When mockers will thurst, page-3

1. 23,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

You can only understand Bible when The Holy Spirit explains the words to your heart and mind
    However

Genesis 6:3.
    for “My spirit shall not always strive with man.”

I assume their Gen quote is supposed backing for their opener here?
    However, it is to do with how long man will live for.
    The Bible says something like (I think?) You die and your spirit returns to the one who gave it, God.

So,....if we rely on his backing, as I am seeing it, every one alive has the holy spirit lol.
    How about that, Holy Coppo tongue.png
    ------------
    Opener -> the likes of Jesus's words which seem to go unnoticed =
    FEW find it (Truth).
    He also says, like the days of Noah -> 8 saved?????????? (few?).

From a said Christian stand point and non for that matter, you touch on a very serious matter.
    Lets look at the Christian world so to speak, all the different walks in that line, quite a large number I would have thought.
    So surely, if they had the Holy Spirit, aid of which = God, then the world we know atm, should be looking way, way different??????????????

Spirit the God is (John 4:24).
    As I see the Bible words, that Spirit has got to be the Holy Spirit and yet most of these said Christians do not see it this way.
    Most will not have a bar of the fact that God (the Almighty) is the Word either.

So the question arises, who or what God do they have sitting in their Temples (themselves)?

So that would or could, answer your question -> FEW find it according to Jesus = how many is a few?
    Are his words (few find it), running true to form?

However, the above thought, the world should be a different place for the reasons I say, it would appear,......never comes to the average Christians mind?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.