When mockers will thurst, page-8

1. 23,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    From a Bible perspective;
    As for who is being guided by what spirit,...the fist indicator would be to see who or what they think God is, as He is the Holy Spirit.

If one checks the Bible without set seeds, the basics of who and what God is, is pretty straight forward.

However, the evidence appears to suggest, most said Christians have been led/taught via set seeds and it would seem near on impossible for them, to see anything else outside of these seeds.

As for them feeling like and claiming they are being led via the Holy Spirit,....you bet they feel that way.
    According to the Bible, on the overall, you have a mimic (angel of light, God is light 1 John 1:5) and if they have never known any different, they will just keep on the same path.

So,....here is what baffles me and I would have thought, many said Christians should at some time think/question -> If all the Christians were guided via the Holy Spirit, then SURELY we should be seeing a much different world?????
    It effectively (I would have thought so?) should be like thousands or millions of Jesus types out there biggrin.png.

That's probably not a good example, but hopefully you get my point?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.