MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

when mpo was 28cents t4p said..., page-13

1. 2,086 Posts.
    "Dont be such fools, u guys are treating t4p as a stock god....He or she practically knows this so he or she uses it to he or she advantage. My fellow traders dont be sheep as t4p is dumping while u end up at the slaughter house and on to his dinner plate."

I don't hold MPO, and I am rarely in the same stocks that T4P posts on, so I comment here more or less impartially.

The problem with statements like yours Martis, and any others who share his view, is that T4P did not start making the call on MPO at 28c, nor at 25c, 20c, or even 10c.....he started suggesting that MPO was a good buy at around 6c....now, he is respected by many, but he cannot make a share move from 6c to 28c which suggests that there must have been value in this stock that the market had overlooked, or was unaware of....so, I think it's pretty understandable when your kind come onto these threads, and have their comments dismissed....and if were just one stock that T4P had picked, then who would listen to him, but he does it with such regularity that his comments demand attention, and are given such by many.

I'm sure there are plenty of posters who would welcome and appreciate any calls you have to make on stocks that will give them percentage returns in the 100's in quick time.....but since I never recall even a post from you, let alone a decent call, perhaps your time posting should otherwise be spent looking for the next winner.

Your comments might then become somewhat more credible, and worth listening to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.