DSE 2.85% $3.43 dropsuite limited

sorry but i thought the thread header was a bit silly, there are...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    sorry but i thought the thread header was a bit silly, there are no IF'S about it. news will come , good or bad.

the rules of continous disclosure apply to all listed entities.I think the obligations to asx re; release of info have been covered sufficiently.
    i would suspect under continous disclosure the Co would be allowed a 'reasonable' period of time to do a 1st pass analysis of results b4 release. depending on size and complexity of results i would think this could range from a few hours to a day or so.

we all know that there is gold left in Tennant Creek, the Co is sitting on at least 500k Oz of it, the Question is how much and where is it ? we also know that we are in the middle of possibly the biggest mining boom in this countries history and the industry struggles with bottlenecks, assay labs around the country are all backed up.
    we also know that 1st results cannot be far away now and that the MD has given various assurances that when the results are available they will be released.

Take a pill everyone and a deep breath, lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.43
Change
0.095(2.85%)
Mkt cap ! $240.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.33 $3.48 $3.33 $345.7K 100.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6608 $3.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.46 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.