PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

This positive development now makes placement of the share...

1. 47 Posts.
    This positive development now makes placement of the share shortfall a question of "when not if" (IMHO).

Validation of the potential for PAB's platform technology continues with this gem of an announcement today.

The decision of Amgen to proceed into the clinic with SM6 was for me the game changing moment. When a major such as Amgen with their extensive and industry pioneering R&D decided PAB had something to offer then I think it is safe to assume PAB has something to offer! It is now a matter of "when not if" for PAB's proprietary platform technology. Even if SM6/Kyprolis doesn't set the world on fire then the path to IgM based therapies will have been blazed and others will surely follow.

Notable rungs to expect in 2014 on the PAB ladder - in no particular order of importance or timing.

1) Out-licensing developments from the extensive pipeline.
    2) Update on the manufacturing schedule of SM6 by PAB's CMO.
    3) Details of SM6/Kyprolis trial.
    4) Update on new targets/antibodies.
    5) Further IP announcements to strengthen and increase the scope of the "deep moat" surrounding PAB's technology.
    6) Shortfall placed and cash in the bank.
    7) Quarterly Cash Flows - indicating manufacturing progress of SM6 for the SM6/Kyprolis trial amongst other activities.
    8) Lastly - the left field surprises I believe this management team can and will deliver.

I am sure there are others so feel free to suggest them or add a few hurdles/snakes if you feel like mixing my metaphor up.

Good luck to all holders and traders - there are going to be many opportunities to do well in PAB this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $620 88.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5809153 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1618945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.