FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

when not if

1. 175 Posts.
    Hi guys
    Thanks for the very informative posts of late. Special thanks to our champion CW who has gave us a bit of a dashboard of the inner working of the company. It was great to hear that all is better than well in Coolgardie - the engine room. I personally believe that with all the commotion around CRE and TI the market may well have taken it's eye off the potential of the original tenements and the fruit that is ripening. If we can get to +3g/T from the pits then the rest should be history... The next quarterly should be revealing.

Having said that - very excited about the imminent drilling at TI. It's is just amazing to see the 4km of land lit up like a Christmas tree with so many potential drill targets. I walk 4km's most nights and its a fair distance! Gold leaking from complex structures under the lake has me drooling and leads me to the conclusion of "WHEN" rather than "IF" we will find +5M ounce resource. I know the market wants to see good grades and widths at shallow depth - I have the strong feeling these characteristics will reveal themselves sooner than we think. Where I keep pinching myself is that we have a very similar complex structure (roughly 1km to the west) that has visible gold at the surface with equal potential as what we are about to embark on - just awesome!!

As for CRE, well I guess the jury is still out. CW's synopsis on this was very brief so I am interpreting that given the Stone situation, he is limited as to what he can say. I can see the huge potential of CRE (location, location, location) but it is difficult to erase the past until massive runs are on the board. As always the market needs to see the evidence. I trust in our management to turn it around in time. I am a bit intrigued about Summit and Lancefield underground operations and when they will be given the green light. I interpret that Apollo and Fish are the priorities to demonstrate lower cost and decent grades.

All up, whilst I have been in this a long time, and at times extremely frustrated by management's communications to shareholders - - I ain't going nowhere. They are much better at mining than they are at PR (very much a good thing)

What do I want see next:
    - 25k P/Q from Coolgardie
    - 25k P/Q from Laverton
    - Stone sorted
    - CRE costs below $1200
    - maiden discovery at TI with +5g/T over +30M (initial)
    - 150M+ daily volume reached
    - 10c+ as the new base (5c really is ridiculous based on my DD but each to their own)

ALL achievable in the short term IMHO.

Have a great weekend...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.