KAR 1.13% $1.75 karoon energy ltd

Dear friends,I avoid send other messages trying to follow my own...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends,

I avoid send other messages trying to follow my own definition that "Cato" is not so bothering guy as Norberto. He is much more calm,no emotions and no more than 2 or 3 messages a day.(keeping my promiss at that stage)

Please accept my comments now as (again) a legitimate real contribution to the tread.

I told several times that my especiality is "observation" and if you read my posts since I begin here I have one "amazing record of corrections" (in spite no way I'll make forecasts. But exist indications that everybody can "read" But you need to put your eyes in the correct way.)

Please read carefully and I hope in the end some thumbs will comes up (considering I'm without my lunch at least lets feed my ego !!)

Go by elimination.
    Today is a ASX 200 up. Meaning nobody can say the market is down and Kar is part of that
    KAR is not a share that receive recently very bad news and we still are going to the down side.
    Kar also have a minimum shortsellers meaning.. they never will spend 400,000 shares to create anything involving just 206,000 shares.
    What remains ?
    a) people achieved their target price. ok..all in one moment?, in one hour?,one after other arrived to the same decision ?
    No way!!!
    b) people was scared the results of the test will be bad.
    Why ? if the indications are positive and more than that..
    Everybody knows in few days we begin Brazil... come on !!!
    People have common sense.

I just don't care too much about my "image"(as I suppose everybdoy could notice that.

I really don't care.

I care about my profit and develop consistent systems that prevent my self falling in traps and discover at early times good shares.

I have been succesful.Believeme really succesful!

I wrote today morning about the shorteseller trying to provoque the drop .Yes I think they tryied,but... buttttt

The big guys saw that very early(and they would go anyway to that path) and prepared to broke all stop losses to their own advantage.

I wanted to send a message when was 5.83 saying be carefull this is a trap.. Than I thought... First I can say that with 100% sure..better be quiet,but was obvious.

As much obvious that after the "strike" slowly the share begin to go up.

My theory from yesterday now (at least in my mind) is not more a theory.

Strong buyers are playing since sometime ago and buying and keeping as low they can the share. They are strongly buying...and when you have 10 milion to buy you cannot comne and just place orders...
    You must work hard everyday to guarantee that you dont finish yuour last buy at 10.00 !!!(10 milion in several customers is not too much)
    This what they are doing.(DYOR)

I bought more at 5.73 to 5.76 and at that stage I have enough reasons to believe the buy decision from this big players is NOT based on "lets run some risk" but " lets buy urgent before the market wake up".

We are in a huge bargain market is 6.00 in a minimum 12.00 share.(would you be happy if I say 7.5 ? still is 30% and you will not make 30% with other "usual" shares.Correct ?)

When I said "put your eyes in the correct way" do you remember what happens today before the market open...???

The share could jump easy to 6.20..Was clear as a day people buying buying... Suddenly people placing SELL orders cheaper and cheaper forcing the price down down...

Nobody (inclusive people that achieve their target price) is stupid enough to deny to himself the chance to make a little bit better.

No... sir and ladies... No no and 3 times no !!!That was not the case !

They were not people that achieve their target.

They are people that easily spend 200,000 shares because they will buy 400,000.
    They broke plenty of stop losses today.

I dont want to go that way about talk of "stop losses" in a share like KAR (when major events the stop loss never will cover).. But lets just leave with the Forum a serious and sincere opinion BASED and JUSTIFY in the events that everybody saw.(the manipulation theory should be discharged.. No shortsellers meaning no gain except if they are really buyers.Listen !

THIS IS A STRONG BUYER MARKET... MUCH STRONGER THAN MOST CAN REALIZE !

Now don't few shy. Thumbs up !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $5.751M 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 7996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.