ROC 0.00% 11.0¢ rocketboots limited

when selling stops , page-5

1. 27,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3195
    pretty disgusted actually, with the market in general.

Got some more at 37 earlier in the day, at the 36.5 37 standoff, looked like the goods until the last 20min.

Nothing wrong with roc, on fundementals, hopefully the financials due out on next fri would remove some doubts.

Spoke with Mathew again today at shareholder relations,

couldnt really add much, except its the market in general.

When financials come out, presumably they highlight what the coy have been saying, that theres plenty of margin to keep the positive cash flow servicing the debt.

He said he had spoke to some anylsts who just thought it was bear sentiment.

So its over to opec, cut the guts out of production, and get the oil price up.

I dont think they like the oil price here anymore that we do.

Nice to see oil have a great recovery for WTI, although roc is more to brent, and, last thoughts,

ROC actually held ground all day, and the last 20 minutes, saw the big dump go thru 36, and 35.5, to touch 35.

closing auction, last active course of sales, looks like 35, 35.5, before close, but auction, took out all the 35.5 for sale and has now left with 35.5, 36.

Can you read that as a positive, ie the closing auction grabbed was buying from the sellers, not the sellers dumping to the buyers?

PE of what? EPS of what?? Financials will crystalise it i guess.

hmmmphhh!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.