NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

You're good at giving an impression on these threads that...

1. 10,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2081
    You're good at giving an impression on these threads that enhances your own agenda so I'm forced to correct the impression that you're trying to convey. Firstly I sold my original shareholding of 9.65mil that had gone ex-entitlement in the run-up to the first announcement on Goro as I believed the price on offer of over 20c represented good value especially as it had been as low as 5c a couple of months earlier - I thank IGO's involvement with NCZ as the sole catalyst for that and it gave me a get out-of-jail free opportunity that I gleefully accepted - all these shares were sold prior to the entitlement shares being issued. I applied for a smidgeon less than two million shares in the entitlement issue due to the risks and uncertainties involved with this stock and duly sold them in the first four days of those shares being listed. Again thank you IGO for your involvement although I must admit I haven't quite worked out the reason for it - is it for Goro, AML or something else? I can't accept it is for the zinc.
    A valuable lesson learned in trading stocks at this end of the market rather than building a decent shareholding and sitting on it.
    And as I will probably be trading this stock in the near future then I'm afraid BK that I'll still be commenting on it and from a more independent position than some others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.