CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

I find the market's assessment and hence the current share price...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I find the market's assessment and hence the current share price of CRB puzzling.

CRB based on the recent announcements has a solid resource identified, very low estimated production cost, other exploration targets with good potential and the possibility of being able to get into production later this year after an expenditure from memory of around $70m with a projected positive cash flow in a reasonably short period after commencement of production.

The only two "major risks" I see are possibly dilution depending on how the production ramp up is funded and the fact that approval is still being sought from the Queensland Government (given the proposal to mine will also sort out a major ecological problem it is difficult to not see approval forthcoming).
    I am of course taking at face value the resource assessment is accurate)

Perhaps I'm missing something but I have had other junior gold investments with less potential to be in production / producing cash flow in the same time frame as CRB and likely nothing like the production costs estimated by CRB that have done reasonably well in the last week or so while CRB has gone nowhere and today got a low as 9.8c before recovering to 10c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.