GRR 4.76% 30.0¢ grange resources limited.

When the boat comes in???, page-1460

1. 12,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    It never pays to fall in love with a stock, nor does it pay to be impatient.
    I've been a holder of Grange for more than 13 years so I've seen the ups and downs, plus being a good friend of a past Chairman has given me depth of knowledge that many don't have.

" I think if you dig into ownership/structure there's a bit more to it than that. "

My knowledge of GRR management is far more than you realise.
    Some months ago you had the opportunity to buy GRR shares at 15 to 16 cents. I did.
    The gain on shares bought at 15c is 60%. Profit is always related to the price you originally purchased the shares. The GRR shares I bought some years ago at 8c are up 300%.
    The dividend and Franking credits far outweigh any other shares.
    Buying FMG when it was 20 cents is far better.
    When I bought ALL at $2.70 is far better too. I remember having discussions with shareholders like yourself some years ago when ALL was at $2 to $3, look at the shareprice now ie $30. I've had 3 new 4x4 vehicles over the time in profits. I laugh at those dimwitted people who suggested I sell at $4.
    I've stuck with GRR over the years, the Grange divi I get paid now is 4 times the pension and the Franking Credits an extra bonus.

"I've grown very fustrated with management."

Yes, the real estate venture was plain dumb, I won't deny that. Hopefully the lesson has been learnt and they don't venture down that track again.

Maybe when you look at Grange in a few years time it will no longer be 24-25c. Its downside is limited and the upside is at least double.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $347.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $880.4K 2.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.